Debbie Spademan is our school based family support worker.
Her role in school is to provide support, advice and information to the families within our school community. She can help you with any worries that you may have in relation to your child's education, behaviour and wellbeing. She is also here as someone to talk to if you need it.
Support for pupils includes:
- promoting self-esteem and confidence
- promoting positive behaviour and positive attitudes to learning
- providing one-to-one support
Support for families includes:
- providing information and signposting to other services in the local area
- liasing with a range of external services such as housing and social care
- assistance in completing paperwork and forms e.g. housing, special educational needs, school places and benefits
- advice and support in promoting positive behaviour at home
- guidance with career and personal development and access to training and workshops in school
How to get in touch:
Please call the school office on 01788 565021