Children are expected to wear:
- Black or Grey trousers, skirt, pinafore or shorts
- Bottle green jumper or cardigan
- Bottle green or white polo shirt
- Socks/tights - black, grey or white
- Sensible black shoes (not trainers)
- PE Kit - plain white t-shirt with black shorts and black pumps
We stock the following items with the school logo embroidered (prices can be found in the document below):
- Bottle green jumpers
- Bottle green cardigans
- Bottle green polo shirts
- Bottle green book bags
- Bottle green PE bags
We expect all children to wear an Oakfield logoed sweatshirt or cardigan from September, as part of our uniform expectations and our uniform policy. To support this initiative, we will offer each child currently in Reception to Year 5 a brand new jumper or cardigan, free of charge for September!! This is for one jumper OR cardigan per child.
Thank you for those who have already submitted their order, an order form will be sent home to be returned to the office for any outstanding.
We are currently updating our procedure to order school uniform, more information to follow shortly. Please remember we are having a 'nearly new' uniform sale after school on 6th and 7th July.
Newsletter from Clarks